And thus, a new tag was born over at The Library Lizard. It’s one of the best I’ve seen!
- Answer as many of the questions as you can/want.
- Tag other people – as many as you like. Share the love!
- Please leave a link to this post/blog.
- Tag the post as “Bookish Time Travel”.
- Feel free to leave a link to your post in the comments!
- Explore! Try and visit other people’s Bookish Time Travel posts and leave a comment.
- What is your favorite historical setting for a book?
The Roaring ‘20s. The parties, the fashion, the glamour…it almost feels like an alternate dimension (which I guess is pretty appropriate, given this tag).
- What writer/s would you like to travel back in time to meet?
The Brontë sisters (Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre are phenomenal). Victor Hugo (Les Misérables blows my mind). But I’d also like to meet authors like Austin Kleon, J.K. Rowling, and Mallory Ortberg before they were published. I’d like to discover first-hand how they Continue reading “NEW Bookish Time Travel Tag”