Might as well!
1. “In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” –Pride and Prejudice
2. “He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” –Wuthering Heights
3. “See how she leans her cheek upon her hand.
O, that I were a glove upon that hand
That I might touch that cheek!” –Romeo and Juliet
4. Their eyes met, and they stared together at each other, alone in space. With an effort she glanced down at the table. “You always look so cool,” she repeated. She had told him that she loved him, and Tom Buchanan saw.” –The Great Gatsby
5. “They felt neither the cool night, nor the cold stone, nor the damp ground, nor the wet grass; they looked at each other, and their hearts were full of thought. They had clasped hands, without knowing it.” –Les Misérables (speaking of Marius and Cosette)