Seven more things about me…
- I am SO excited to read Italo Calvino’s “The Castle of Crossed Destinies” and “Cosmicomics.” Just checked them out from the library and the anticipation is real.
- Last week I wrote about the Veggie Tales song “I Love My Lips” for my literary theory and criticism class because I realized that Dr. Archibald was basically psychoanalyzing Larry…#childhoodruined.
- My newest music obsession is Say Lou Lou. I would particularly recommend “Wilder Than the Wind” and Angels (Above Me).
- Last week I also had my senior piano recital. For the Haydn sonata, I had created a silent, black and white movie with some friends based on Little Red Riding Hood. I performed the sonata as the “film score” live on stage.
- Yesterday I discovered the glories of making my own fruit smoothies. Why didn’t I do this before? How much of my life have I wasted away??
- I like to eat my almonds two at a time. They fit so perfectly between my fingers and form the perfect amount of salty, nutty goodness in my mouth, so a lot of the time I’ll even count them out to make sure I have an even number.
- I own Disney Princess Uno cards. It’s just like Uno but there are two dragon cards in the deck, which, when played, have to be vanquished by a prince card. It’s hardcore.
Thanks to Napoleon Split, an awesome blog for following someone through the Fifty Books Challenge (and discovering great books along the way), for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award! In her words, “the Versatile Blogger Award was created to recognize blogs with quality writing, unique subject matter, and a high level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page.”
About The Versatile Blogger Award (copied from Napoleon Split who copied from Cultivating Time):
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at up to 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.