Thanks to NapoleonSplit for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! If you want to follow a personal experience of the Fifty Books challenge and find some great books while you’re at it, go check it out!
1) What is one of your favorite words? Why?
This is an easy one! Rapscallion. Because it makes me think of a rapping scallion.
2) What is the third book on your bookshelf (from the left)?
A Theory of Musical Narrative by Byron Almén
3) What was your favorite childhood series?
Hmmm…probably the Laura Ingalls Wilder books. Classic!
4) What book would you recommend to everyone to read?
Let’s say 1984 by George Orwell, because it made my brain hurt as I questioned everything I’ve ever known. In a good way.
5) If you could see any band in the world in concert, who would you see? Continue reading “Rapscallions, Norway, and More”